Monday, March 28, 2011

Back to the Blog





Welcome Back.... I'm saying that to myself... it's been a long time since I've posted to the blog. It's not that I haven't been busy because I have... extremely busy!... and I love it. The Shelley Jensen Photography facebook page has been getting all the attention which left the blog a little lonely. But, I'm back and with a brand new post from a session that is one of my favorites.
It's Spring... 8 days into it, actually but from the falling snow you wouldn't be able to tell.
This couple was amazing, fun, beautiful... all wrapped up in a KU lovin' package! This campus is in fact where he proposed... and a perfect place to hold their session.
Here's your sneak peek Toni and Jeff... more of my favorites to come in your gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment